My Play LIst

Monday, December 29, 2008

Top Ten Hopes in my life for the New Year


1) My friends & family have good health.

2) My family will talk to me more often than not.

3) The friends I have will keep in contact with me where ever they are or move to.

4) That I will finally get that big raise I have been hoping for so long.

5) That I meet new people that will inspire me and visa versa.

6) That some how no matter how bad my life might seem right now that I will see the silver lining at the end.

7) I will find the harmony that I need in my life.

8) I find a way that my work doesn't rule my life.

9) I learn to relax and have more fun.

10) That I look more in the positive of things than the negative.


1 comment:

  1. These are all excellent goals! I knew you'd have this blog thing figured out in no time. I'm still not that good at it. love your layout.

    ReplyDelete